Ming Llu Place: my favorite restaurant

MING LLU







Delicious grilled chicken









Comentarios

  1. very good customer service, and a rich variety of food, I hope to visit the place soon.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Excellent RESTAURANT highly recommended

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Ah, this place is beautiful and with an exquisite seasoning, good choice!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Your description of your favorite restaurant is great.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Interesting place, it would be good to visit. Nice job🤩

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Congratulations!🥳 your blog is very good and interesting 😚

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Excellent work, beffi. Continues to be better.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I love your favorite restaurant !!, just looking at it makes me want to eat

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Saying the delights of our food is a passion and you actually came to detail your favorite dishes, you did an amazing work mate👏

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Good blog, thanks for all the information! 😎

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Congratulations is a good job.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. I don't like their chinese food, but the grilled chicken mmm :/ is good

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Very good, I like this, but you can eat in other restaurants

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario